End User License Agreement
This Analogue Drums End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or single entity) and Analogue Drums for the Sample Library (hereafter referred to as "the Library") you have licensed.
The Sample Library refers to the entire contents of the downloaded package and that which is made available to the end user through the Analogue Drums website http://www.analoguedrums.com.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the Library and it is licensed, not sold. The rights granted here are validated by proof of purchase from Analogue Drums, or from a dealer/distributor authorised by Analogue Drums. All rights not expressly granted to Licensee are reserved by Analogue Drums or its licensors. The Library remains the property of Analogue Drums.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. in consideration of payment of the license fee, which is a portion of the price you paid, Analogue Drums ("licensor") grants to you ("Licensee") through this EULA the limited, lifetime, non-exclusive world wide right to use the sounds that make up the Library in the creation of a recorded or live performance that includes the licensed samples as a part of a derivative musical work created by the end-user.
- COPYRIGHT © 2007. All rights, title, and copyrights in and to the Library (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, graphics, video, audio, music and text incorporated into or associated with the Library) and any copies of the Library are owned by Analogue Drums unless otherwise stated. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the Library. Therefore you must treat the Library like any other copyrighted material, except that you may make copies as only provided in this EULA.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE.
- In addition to the terms laid out in Section 1 above and in Section 3 (b) below, you are not permitted to:
- electronically transfer the Library, or make the Library available to multiple computers over a network system;
- distribute or otherwise make available copies of the Library and/or accompanying materials to others;
- embed the samples in any hardware as a stand alone element without additional license from Analogue Drums.
- The Library samples may not be included, whether unmodified or as a part of a derivative work, in any music Library or sample Library product. Any unlicensed usage will be prosecuted to the maximum extend possible by law.
- You may claim copyright on a derivative musical work created by the licensed end user (as outlined in section 1 above); however one or more samples from the Library may not be mixed solely with one or more samples from the Library or third party sound effects to create a derivative sound effect on which you claim a separate copyright (i.e. you cannot make new samples using Analogue Drums samples as a foundation and then exploit them as part of a third party sound effects library, compilation or otherwise)
- Sampler presets or similar (including, but not limited to, 'mapping' files, presets for sound replacement plugins, sequencers, virtual instruments and samplers) designed to be used with the Library samples may not be sold without express permission from Analogue Drums.
- TRANSFER RESTRICTIONS. You shall not assign, rent, lease, sell, sublicense or otherwise transfer the Library to another party without prior written consent of Analogue Drums. Any party authorised by Analogue Drums to receive the samples must agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Analogue Drums may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such an event, you must destroy all copies of the Library and its component parts.